On this page you will see examples of Principal Reductions including Mortgages, Student Loans, Credit Cards, Mortgage Deficiencies, Timeshares, and Tax Liens.
- A foreclosure sale was removed; a loan modification accepted; within 12 days of our service agreement. Previous loan modification Payment was reduced by 54% including Principal Forbearance of $33,342.29, interest rate reduction from 5.875% to 2% and term extension to 40 years.
- Mortgage deficiency of $62,917.01 was forgiven following a sale price of $33,000.00
- Homeowner Received a Principal Reduction of $289,098.65 on 1st Mortgage
- $3,000 settlement on $121,936.35 1st Mortgage Deficiency Judgment and 100% Principal Forgiveness on 2nd mortgage of $43,580.00
- 100% Principal Forgiveness on 2nd mortgage
- 100% Principal Forgiveness on $26,894.82 Timeshare
- $110,986.71 1st Mortgage Principal Reduction
- 87% 2nd Mortgage Principal Reduction
- 100% 1st Mortgage Deficiency Waiver, 100% 2nd Mortgage Principal Forgiveness and $2,500.00 Payment to Borrower
- Credit Card Principal Reduction from $19,100.74 to $5,733.00
- Credit Card Principal Reduction from $16,701.86 to $5,873.60
- Credit Card Principal Reduction from $36,682.70 to $9,715.49
- Credit Card Principal Reduction from $67,568.10 to $13,480
- Credit Card Principal Reduction from $49,895.06 to $14,957.40